- Jesus: the Image of God and humanity
- Jesus: perfected through sufferings
- Bringing brothers and sisters to glory
- God’s intention at creation (6-8a)
- Falling short of His expectations (8b)
- God’s solution is the Incarnation (9a)
- Christ’s humiliation brings exaltation (9b)
- Neither denying, nor diverting attention away from what has happened
- Would Jesus poison everything?
- Distinguishing between Jesus and misrepresentations
- Where is God in this … ?
- The problem presented
- Turning to the Bible and to good news of Jesus
- Tears and hope
- Some Key Christian Ideas
- Some Common Objections
- Some Good Reasons For Belief
- Why Does Belief Matter?
4th Nov – Would Christianity be good for me?
11th Nov – Are there any good reasons to believe?
18th Nov – Can I believe in a good God when there is so much suffering?
25th Nov – Does religion poison everything?
What does Jesus mean when he promises to be with His disciples always, to the very end of the age?
- The Promise Stated
- The Promise Understood
- The Promise Tested
- The Promise Experienced