Unfortunately the recording of the sermon is of poor quality so is not included here.
- Who are our Samaritans?
- Jesus and the Samaritan woman
- Choosing to move beyond the comfortable (4:1-4)
- Positioning ourselves to encounter the unfamiliar (4:5-6)
- Establishing connections across social and cultural barriers (4:7-9)
- Using the tangible to direct attention to the spiritual (4:10-15)
- Conversing with compassion rather than condemnation (4:16-18)
- Downplaying religious differences to focus on common spiritual aspirations (4:19-24)
- Presenting Jesus as the ultimate answer to every spiritual longing (4:25-26)